Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:37 pm
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Shapeoko 3 Limit Switch Kits
- Replies: 123
- Views: 18508
I am having a problem with the Z distance. In order to install the Limit Switch Mount - Z, which protrudes into the top of the Dewalt, I had to lower the Dewalt. After lowering the Dewalt and raising the Z as high as I can I now have only about .75 inch under the bit as you can see in the picture. ...
- Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:08 am
- Forum: Shapeoko 3 Assembly
- Topic: Shapeoko 3 - Assembly Instructions (preliminary)
- Replies: 86
- Views: 55883
I think Page 19 might be on how to mount the belts for x and y axis, as there are no instructions for this process. Also no instructions or screws to mount the fan.