Search found 15 matches
- Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:36 am
- Forum: Trim Routers
- Topic: Still looking for 1/8 inch collet for Dewalt 611
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4904
It's listed on this page: http://elairecorp.com/dewaltroutercollets.html Scroll down to the middle of the page.
- Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:04 pm
- Forum: Shapeoko 3 Assembly
- Topic: S3 keeps over running the work space
- Replies: 3
- Views: 707
It appears that many of the default settings are wrong. Try setting them to the correct defaults and see if that fixes the problem. http://docs.carbide3d.com/article/38-sh ... l-settings
- Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:38 pm
- Forum: 3D Printing
- Topic: Anyone handy doing 3d cad modeling?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2145
Have you tried heating the carbon fiber to bend it? You will probably have to support the carbon fiber both above and below and both sides of the crease. Otherwise it will probably want to bend in the pockets. Also, if you overheat the carbon fiber, it may bubble. I would suggest trying with scraps ...
- Tue May 19, 2015 2:34 am
- Forum: Software - CAD, CAM, Workflow Help
- Topic: Carbide Motion compatible post processor for V-Carve Pro
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2791
I am new to all of this. Still waiting on my Shapeoko 3. I have been trying out V-Carve Pro and I really like it. I am not sure if the post for Shapeoko 2 and 3 are the same. I have attached a post for Shapeoko 2. Let me know if it works.