Search found 108 matches
- Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:33 am
- Forum: Discussion
- Topic: Where to get free 3d files for CNC machining ?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2954
Why can i not find that?
- Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:18 pm
- Forum: Rotary Tools (like dremel)
- Topic: Cutting plexiglas with standard Dremmel
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5874
I have a piece of amber plexiglass im going to use for a laser shield.....Has paper on both sides but I can't find any markings on it.....
Woodworker wrote: I'm finding that the more you have in your shop, the need for organization increases. The time wasted trying to find a tool or bit becomes larger than the time it takes to build and use cabinets or labeled storage.
Amen to that!!!!!!
- Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:26 pm
- Forum: Other - (etchers, drag knifes, lasers)
- Topic: Another Laser Diode Engraving Thread
- Replies: 147
- Views: 65845
Thank youpicengravertoo wrote:We use transparent .118" thick amber acrylic on our Shapeoko as a shield to block the 445nm Laser's beam.