Suckit Dust Boot Mount for Z-Plus

sell your stuff here
Forum rules
Only legal items and items related to CNC projects are eligible to be advertised through this forum. if your item for sale is deemed to be not fit for the forum it will be removed without warning by one of the moderators.
nwallace

Suckit Dust Boot Mount for Z-Plus

Post by nwallace » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:59 am

I recently upgraded my machine with a Z-Plus and love it. One issue though is that there was no mount available for my Suckit Dust Boot. I decided to make one myself and figured that there were probably more people in my same situation. My design requirements were that it I could not lose any X travel or require any modifications to the Z-Plus. I am offering kits for sale on Tindie for $55 and this is the link:

https://www.tindie.com/products/thinkbo ... lus-mount/
2020-09-11T01 32 08.782Z-20200906_164439.jpg
Z-Plus Suckit Dust Boot Mount
2020-09-11T01 32 08.782Z-20200906_164439.jpg (105.29 KiB) Viewed 70 times
I am not trying to turn this into a business. This is just for those people who don't want to or are uncomfortable designing and sourcing the parts on their own. I will usually keep one or 2 kits prepared for sale and I can make more relatively quickly. This kind of thing just helps me justify the money I spend on this hobby.

If you just want the design files, I am selling those for $5 directly through Paypal since Tindie does not allow sale of purely digital items. PM me if you are interested.