WTB surplus SO3 X and Y extrusions

sell your stuff here
Forum rules
Only legal items and items related to CNC projects are eligible to be advertised through this forum. if your item for sale is deemed to be not fit for the forum it will be removed without warning by one of the moderators.
GerryAttrick

WTB surplus SO3 X and Y extrusions

Post by GerryAttrick » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:24 am

Anyone upgrading to XL or XXL who has SO3 I am looking for old unrequired x and y extrusions. I want to enlarge my machine in the future but unfortunately the freight on an expansion pack with its mdf baseboard is way to much to fit my budget and Carbide 3d won't ship without mdf because of risk of damage( which I fully understand) and I wont be able to afford a pack before the availability expires in November😩. PWNcnc have connectors which would allow me to join standard rails to make a bigger machine when I outgrow my machine.

If you have old SO3 extrusions and would ship to NEW ZEALAND at my cost please pm with price and description.

GerryAttrick

Re: WTB surplus SO3 X and Y extrusions

Post by GerryAttrick » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:52 am

How about just the x rail so that I can expand using my existing SO3 and joining two rails. If shipping to New Zealand is an issue I can arrange for a delivery address in Palm Springs