For Sale: Shapeoko 3 Xxl w/ upgrades and extras Calgary Alberta Canada

sell your stuff here
Forum rules
Only legal items and items related to CNC projects are eligible to be advertised through this forum. if your item for sale is deemed to be not fit for the forum it will be removed without warning by one of the moderators.
Kaidis

For Sale: Shapeoko 3 Xxl w/ upgrades and extras Calgary Alberta Canada

Post by Kaidis » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:30 am

Hello everyone!

I'm selling my Shapeoko 3 Xxl! It will come with the following:

Everything the base machine comes with from the box, (original Z axis is disassembled, but It'll be included anyway)
+ HDZ ballscrew Z axis
+2.2kw Water cooled Spindle and VFD (Brand new, never got a chance to install)
+80mm Spindle mount
+Fuses and HD wiring, for connecting the VFD and Spindle
+HD Eccentric nut replacements.
+Dewalt 611 Router w/ literally 10 years worth of replacement brushes.
+USB Isolator
+ c3d Touch Probe
+ Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop (i5 roughly 2015)
+I'll throw in an assortment of 10 or so different bits for wood/plastic/aluminum to get you started.
+Some material clamps/ step blocks.
+Wasteboard with fence

If you also want it and you're local to me (Calgary, Alberta Canada) you can take the stand I've got it set on, as well as the spare foamboard I have for helping eliminate bed flex!

Machine is in GREAT shape! I clean it after every single use. Could probably use a new Wasteboard, which is always a good first project, or I can knock one out and remove the used one that's currently on it.

Not selling it for any reason other than I need the little $ boost to reach my goal of getting my next machine for my workshop! Wife says one has to go before I get a new toy haha.

Pictures to follow shortly!

Asking $3250 (CAD) for EVERYTHING, and I'll even deliver it a short ways! If you live more than 100km from me though, i'll either meet you somewhere as close to the middle as 100km will get me, or you're more than welcome to pick it up from my house. If you want it shipped.... which i really don't know why anyone would, That one is entirely on you, and full payment needs to be made before the shipment gets sent. Or you're also welcome to pay for the time and fuel it would cost me to deliver it myself.

This is a full setup ready to rock, you literally only need materials! If you'd like it without the Laptop i'll knock $250 off for $3000 even.

Kaidis

Re: For Sale: Shapeoko 3 Xxl w/ upgrades and extras Calgary Alberta Canada

Post by Kaidis » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:51 pm

Sorry for the delay with photos. Apparently my phone pictures are too large to upload so I've got to resize them and try again! They'll be up today or tomorrow though!

Kaidis

Re: For Sale: Shapeoko 3 Xxl w/ upgrades and extras Calgary Alberta Canada

Post by Kaidis » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:44 pm

Here are the photos of the setup and extras!

Not pictured is the HD Wiring and fuses for the VFD, The fuses are currently in my Fuse Panel with the wiring attached to them, so i have to remove them.
Attachments
spindle.jpg
spindle.jpg (341.83 KiB) Viewed 159 times
everything.jpg
everything.jpg (453.86 KiB) Viewed 159 times
touch probe.jpg
touch probe.jpg (373.11 KiB) Viewed 159 times