Buildlog.net Arduino Compatible Stepper Shields available

sell your stuff here
Forum rules
Only legal items and items related to CNC projects are eligible to be advertised through this forum. if your item for sale is deemed to be not fit for the forum it will be removed without warning by one of the moderators.
akhlut

Re: Buildlog.net Arduino Compatible Stepper Shields availabl

Post by akhlut » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Just be patient. I ordered a stepper shield from EJS about a month ago. Got it with zero issues in a little over a week.

I think people have a warped perception of how much feedback to expect from a small shop in this age of instant gratification. And I'm sure EJS isn't playing video games all day instead of answering emails. He's probably busy with a day job like the rest of us, and gets to them as he can.

All good things come to those who wait.

ejs

Post by ejs » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:56 pm

akhlut wrote:Just be patient. I ordered a stepper shield from EJS about a month ago. Got it with zero issues in a little over a week.

I think people have a warped perception of how much feedback to expect from a small shop in this age of instant gratification. And I'm sure EJS isn't playing video games all day instead of answering emails. He's probably busy with a day job like the rest of us, and gets to them as he can.

All good things come to those who wait.
Akhlut, thanks. Your thoughts are both accurate and considerate.
Build it better than it was built for you. And give permission for the next guy to do the same. That's how Open Source works.
ShapeOko # 497: http://bit.ly/reactshop producing the Buildlog CNC Stepper Shield

xtonyx

Post by xtonyx » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:33 pm

This is from my build log post..
xtonyx wrote:Also, I saw a thread regarding EJS (Reactive Substance) supposed poor customer service. I tend to stay out of that stuff because my experience in business is that sometimes an unhappy customer is going to be unhappy no matter what. I too ordered from EJS, and I was very happy with my experience and the items I ordered. It appears that the shapeoko parts are a hobby of his, so I expect a hobbyists amount of service. His site states 6 day lead time, plus shipping time and I received my items well packaged and within two weeks of ordering so that seems fair. I know that this kind of wait can be hard for most of us in a time when we expect near instant gratification with order confirmations, shipping confirmations, same day turnarounds, tracking numbers, and free two day shipping (I am so spoiled by amazon prime), and even email customer service and chat boxes. I was very happy with what I received from him, and the amount of documentation he provides for the products he sells on his website is superb. Outside of assembling your Shapeoko, in a single page he explains how to assemble all of your electronics and get them working happily. Thanks for that EJS.
tony

Harrie

Post by Harrie » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:18 am

I've got 7 kits available, left over from a project I was doing. Send me a message via http://hendrikusdevaan.com/contact-me/

I'd sell the lot for $80usd + postage from NZ
Or each at $15usd + postage from NZ

I've put the kits together myself with boards I had printed.