R2C2 Electronics for sale

sell your stuff here
Forum rules
Only legal items and items related to CNC projects are eligible to be advertised through this forum. if your item for sale is deemed to be not fit for the forum it will be removed without warning by one of the moderators.
wisof

R2C2 Electronics for sale

Post by wisof » Wed May 21, 2014 8:38 am

Hello All,
I am looking to sell an R2C2 Starter Kit + 24V 220W power supply.

I purchased the kit because I was interested in checking out an ARM based electronics platform for 3D printing and Milling. I can say that it is a very nice board, with great speed potential. I put it together with an eshapeoko and it really flew.

The reason for selling it is that I am currently not using it. To be honest, it is a bit too much for my needs at the moment. I went with another platform which serves my needs just fine. I'd rather the kit be put to good use rather than letting it sit there. I also made an acrylic case for it that I'd be willing to send along for free.

Price I paid was €328.07, kit + taxes. Shipping was a bit extra, but I will leave this off for now. I also made a laser cut acrylic case for it which I am willing to include at no extra charge. I would be willing to let it go for €300 + shipping (willing to accept other offers). Comes with all original parts in the original box.

Please message me here if interested.