Serial Tags!

sell your stuff here
Forum rules
Only legal items and items related to CNC projects are eligible to be advertised through this forum. if your item for sale is deemed to be not fit for the forum it will be removed without warning by one of the moderators.
edwardrford

Serial Tags!

Post by edwardrford » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Hi All,

Just wanted everyone to know that one of the forum members (lasershark1) is selling some kick ass Shapeoko serial tags.

Here's a picture of one he sent me:
so_serial.jpg
so_serial.jpg (131.7 KiB) Viewed 7932 times

If you're interested, they're available now over in his shop. The going rate is $11.95

The plate is credit card sized anodized aluminum, permanently laser engraved. The plate comes with two adhesive foam strips pre-installed to adhere to your ShapeOko (If you do not want them pre-installed, please say so in the notes) and also includes four hex-headed bolts and nuts to attach to the ShapeOko if you drill mounting holes. Future versions of the ShapeOko may come pre-drilled for the plate.

Show him some love and get one!

If you're unsure what your serial number is, please send me an email and I'll verify for you.

-Edward
Shapeoko 1 #0 - a couple of upgrades.
Shapeoko 2 #0 - a couple of upgrades.
Shapeoko 3 #2 - Stock

zimmer62

Re: Serial Tags!

Post by zimmer62 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:45 pm

I saw that, and I really like the way they look... nice logo.

lasershark1

Post by lasershark1 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:20 am

Sorry to anyone who's tried to purchase one this weekend - there was a severe storm in Baltimore and large portions of the city lost power - and it's STILL out. Well, the internet host for my website has been down for two days now. Should be back up in the morning.

I'll also be reducing the price of the tags - I worked a deal with my supplier of the blanks and got the price down. Anyone who's already purchased I'll send a refund for the difference.

lasershark1

Post by lasershark1 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Just a heads up - the Serial tags are now on sale, $7.95 each. I got a price break from my supplier of the plates. Anyone who's already purchased, I'll be working out a refund of some sort as soon as I get some time.

And for those early orders who've been waiting - they went out today. The last few weeks have been crazy. I still havent even attached a spindle to my Shapeoko :(

Improbable Construct

Post by Improbable Construct » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:44 pm

D'Oh! I ordered mine last night!
:D
They look great. Can't wait to get mine.
Shapeoko #Classified some of the bolts may be original parts.
Shapeoko 1 # ???? Stainless plates, still in the box.
Shapeoko 2 # 3926 not stock
Shapeoko 3 # 0003
Store:
http://ImprobableConstruct.com
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/ImprblConstruct

bobt

Post by bobt » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:47 am

I just got mine. Labeled my machine and posted the pictures on the Hello World page as the proof.

Bob Teeter
"What Box???" ShapeOko #397

nogthree

Post by nogthree » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:15 am

I've ordered mine :)
- Brendan Halliday.
ShapeOko Wiki Userpage

Colecago

Post by Colecago » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:30 am

Dumb question, but how do you know what your serial number is? I am in batch two, will I just know when I get it?

kiwihacker

Post by kiwihacker » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:48 am

You should, just prior to shipping in my case, get an email from Edward with your serial, titled "Your Shapeoko Serial Number" funnily enough.

Edward, maybe on the next incarnation of Shapeoko or its successor, you could reserve some single digit serials and auction them off for charity.. Just a thought :)

lasershark1

Post by lasershark1 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Colecago wrote:Dumb question, but how do you know what your serial number is? I am in batch two, will I just know when I get it?
Edward and I have a list of them sent out by Inventables.