Assembled Shapeoko 2, TinyG, Foredom Drill 4 Sale, NYC

sell your stuff here
Forum rules
Only legal items and items related to CNC projects are eligible to be advertised through this forum. if your item for sale is deemed to be not fit for the forum it will be removed without warning by one of the moderators.
misterz12

Assembled Shapeoko 2, TinyG, Foredom Drill 4 Sale, NYC

Post by misterz12 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:35 pm

Hi,

I bought and assembled a Shapeoko 2 this summer but no longer have time to use it and it's taking up space in my small New York City apartment. Looking to sell it as well as the TinyG controller, Chinese Foredom drill, drill hanger, voltage converter, and mill bit starter pack I bought for it. I paid nearly $1000 for the kit, controller, drill, hanger, and other parts and obviously spent many hours assembling it. Surely there must be some aspiring maker in the NYC area who can give this machine the TLC it needs.

I'm going to leave this up for a week and sell to the highest bidder. Winner is responsible for picking it up from my apartment (I live on the UWS in Manhattan). There seems to be a way to send private messages on these boards, hit me up if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks,

Zach
Last edited by misterz12 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeeMonie

Re: Assembled Shapeoko 2, TinyG, Foredom Drill 4 Sale, NYC

Post by TeeMonie » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:14 pm

If this is still available are you interested in Shipping if costs are covered? Email me at bitsnetworking at gmail

misterz12

Re: Assembled Shapeoko 2, TinyG, Foredom Drill 4 Sale, NYC

Post by misterz12 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:32 pm

This has now been sold, managed to find a buyer on craigslist. Best,

Zach