Selling my 2nd upgraded Shapeoko 2 (pickup in Chicago area)

sell your stuff here
Forum rules
Only legal items and items related to CNC projects are eligible to be advertised through this forum. if your item for sale is deemed to be not fit for the forum it will be removed without warning by one of the moderators.
tra

Selling my 2nd upgraded Shapeoko 2 (pickup in Chicago area)

Post by tra » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:23 pm

I'm selling my second Shapeoko 2 to upgrade to a larger machine. This is the full kit completely assembled with the Z-axis acme upgrade, 300w DC spindle, all required power supplies, G-shield, Arduino, etc. Everything needed to just plug it in and go. I have close to $1k into this, and I'm hoping to get $750. It's adjusted and working great. I've been cutting out wood parts and engraving aluminum with it. Pickup in the Chicago suburbs (Schaumburg) or I can meet you within a 25 mile radius of Schaumburg. If you come here I can jog the machine and show it how well it works.

I sold my first machine to Edward Ford himself last April/May-ish. He can likely vouch that I'm a decent guy. :D

tra

Re: Selling my 2nd upgraded Shapeoko 2 (pickup in Chicago ar

Post by tra » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:12 am

I just made this satanic clock face with it for Halloween.

http://imgur.com/sZVhmv3

Still available. Accepting offers, but I don't want to part it out.

Jax

Post by Jax » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:55 pm

tra wrote:I'm selling my second Shapeoko 2 to upgrade to a larger machine. This is the full kit completely assembled with the Z-axis acme upgrade, 300w DC spindle, all required power supplies, G-shield, Arduino, etc. Everything needed to just plug it in and go. I have close to $1k into this, and I'm hoping to get $750. It's adjusted and working great. I've been cutting out wood parts and engraving aluminum with it. Pickup in the Chicago suburbs (Schaumburg) or I can meet you within a 25 mile radius of Schaumburg. If you come here I can jog the machine and show it how well it works.

I sold my first machine to Edward Ford himself last April/May-ish. He can likely vouch that I'm a decent guy. :D
Hi Tra,
Propose to you especially since you had two shapeoko 2's and you live relatively close (I'm in Oak Park).
Noob, does not even begin to describe me, more like a fetus. Would you be willing to set up the software and calibration for the shapeoko 2 that has me very frustrated? I'am more than willing to pay for your time, efforts, & and suggested software. If yes great! If not, it's all good, and no hard feelings!
Many Thanks,
Jax

HalfFullNelson

Post by HalfFullNelson » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:43 am

Hi tra!

I've been lurking for a while... Ready to get into it. Still available? I'm in Indianapolis but I could figure something out.

Let me know! Didn't seem like private message was an option, but maybe it's because it's my first post.

Thanks,
Andrew

vvizy

Post by vvizy » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:20 am

Are you looking for a 3d printer by chance? I'm in Dekalb

Toast99

Post by Toast99 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:53 am

Still available? I work in Elk Grove and have cash in hand. Was considering pre-ordering the new model, but would rather not wait.