M5 T-slot nuts available

sell your stuff here
Forum rules
Only legal items and items related to CNC projects are eligible to be advertised through this forum. if your item for sale is deemed to be not fit for the forum it will be removed without warning by one of the moderators.
lasershark1

M5 T-slot nuts available

Post by lasershark1 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:53 pm

I needed to buy some T Slot nuts to complete my final assembly, and the best price was to get a bag of 100 from Misumi for $19.68 plus shipping. Now, I dont need anywhere near 100 nuts.

I should have them in a few days. If anyone wants some, send me a PM with how many you want. I may put them on my webstore if there are enough requests. I'm asking 27 cents each for them (To cover the actual costs, shipping is about $8) , plus whatever shipping is. 10 or less should be able to just go in a normal envelope with a stamp for 50 cents. Once I get them I'll weigh them out to figure out shipping.

These are Misumi part # HNKK5-5

lasershark1

Re: M5 T-slot nuts available

Post by lasershark1 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:06 am

I've had enough PMs that I put the nut on my website.

http://www.lasersharkdesign.com/shop/hardware/tslot-nut

I bought a bag of 100, I'm keeping 20, there are 80 for sale. 28 cents each (to help cover credit card fees). Shipping should be auto calculated. 3.5oz and under, you pay for a stamp and envelope. Over that, it has to ship as a package, tho my rates are very fair.

My website does charge a premium for Paypal. Sorry - cant turn it off on a per-item basis. Paypal is of the devil and I hate it. Please use a credit card. If it's the end of the world and you HAVE to use paypal, I'll see what I can do.

International buyers - sorry - but I need to ship as a package. Rates are still fair and reasonable, however, if I put these in an envelope 1 of two things will happen: It will tear open, or a metal detector will cause a customs inspector to go apeshit. Lets both be safe and mail it as a package.

I dont have all countries set up yet for international - if you try and check out, and it doesnt work - email me your country and I'll set it up. Canada, the UK, Australia and the New Zealand are already set up (I've sold Zombie stickers to someone in those countries ;)

RSWeaverAz

Post by RSWeaverAz » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 am

I don't have the misumi part numbers for the "Post-assembly" nut,
But, the advantages are obvious.

http://www.buildlog.net/forum/viewtopic ... t%E2%80%A6
I Launch Rockets
, aka High Tech Welfare for Engineers
Your tax dollars have to go somewhere ... right!
ShapeOko S/N 396

lasershark1

Post by lasershark1 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:34 pm

I have 10 left. Kept 20 for me, 70 have sold, 10 are available. link is in the OP.