Buildlog Stepper Shields

sell your stuff here
Forum rules
Only legal items and items related to CNC projects are eligible to be advertised through this forum. if your item for sale is deemed to be not fit for the forum it will be removed without warning by one of the moderators.
PLHS54

Re: Buildlog Stepper Shields

Post by PLHS54 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Hi Edward, I've sent you an email also, but haven't heard anything back. Do you have anymore of these boards left? If you do, I'd like to buy 1. Thanks, Michael

levlandau2

Post by levlandau2 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Edward,

I PM'ed you. If you have any boards left, I would like to buy one. Thanks much.

edwardrford

Post by edwardrford » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:54 am

Hi All, sorry for my delinquency responding to these requests! Every time I've logged in to answer the "do you have any left..." question, I've been sidetracked with another post.

OK, so I had several blank PCB only boards, which all sold out rather quickly. I've had also placed an order for all of the components to populate the boards. Once those parts come in I will have a limited number of kits available which we'll be selling for $25. Those include the board and the various pieces (caps, headers, terms, etc) to make the board complete. You will still of course need to provide your own pololu drivers.

If you're interested in the kit version, please email me (edward@ shapeoko.com) and let me know.

Thanks,
Edward
Shapeoko 1 #0 - a couple of upgrades.
Shapeoko 2 #0 - a couple of upgrades.
Shapeoko 3 #2 - Stock

ForestRoyse

Post by ForestRoyse » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:21 pm

For anyone who's interested, you can get a 5-pack of the Pololu drivers for a little under $60 with free shipping from RobotSimple Co via Amazon. Best price I've seen per driver without buying in bulk, and you get one extra in case one blows or to use in another project. http://www.amazon.com/A4988-Stepper-Mot ... 007EMAGA6/ Or you can get 4 (3-pack + 1) for $50.40.

vios

Post by vios » Sun May 06, 2012 4:43 am

Hi Edward,

I have emailed you regarding the grbl shield.
Hope you can help.

Thank you