Shapeoko 3 XXL for sale in NYC

sell your stuff here
Forum rules
Only legal items and items related to CNC projects are eligible to be advertised through this forum. if your item for sale is deemed to be not fit for the forum it will be removed without warning by one of the moderators.
nyc_xxl_sale

Shapeoko 3 XXL for sale in NYC

Post by nyc_xxl_sale » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:41 pm

Shapeoko 3 XXL available for pickup in Brooklyn. Includes the DeWalt router, SuckIt dust boot, and stock limit switches. Only run a few times - sadly it's too loud for my home - and so it's in mint condition. I'll include a few router bits and all the wrenches.

Currently fully assembled, but can help you take it apart if it won't fit in your vehicle. Serious buyers can also come and try it out. DM me for more details!

Judging by other posts on this forum and the minimal (basically nonexistant) wear on the machine, looking to sell for $1700. Thanks!

nyc_xxl_sale

Re: Shapeoko 3 XXL for sale in NYC

Post by nyc_xxl_sale » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:44 pm

Image attachments don't seem to be working, so here's a link to a picture of it: https://i.imgur.com/1lT2JvT.jpg

stein42780

Post by stein42780 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:56 pm

nyc_xxl_sale wrote:Shapeoko 3 XXL available for pickup in Brooklyn. Includes the DeWalt router, SuckIt dust boot, and stock limit switches. Only run a few times - sadly it's too loud for my home - and so it's in mint condition. I'll include a few router bits and all the wrenches.

Currently fully assembled, but can help you take it apart if it won't fit in your vehicle. Serious buyers can also come and try it out. DM me for more details!

Judging by other posts on this forum and the minimal (basically nonexistant) wear on the machine, looking to sell for $1700. Thanks!
Hello nyc_xxl_sale. I'm unable to send you a DM. I think because I'm a new member and haven't posted yet that feature hasn't been unlocked for me. I am very interested in your XXL if it is still available. Do you have another way to contact you. Or maybe you could try and DM me so we can connect. Thanks,

nyc_xxl_sale

Post by nyc_xxl_sale » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:01 am

Hey, sorry for the trouble, shoot me an email at nyc.xxl.sale@gmail.com

nyc_xxl_sale

Post by nyc_xxl_sale » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:32 pm

This has been sold. Best of luck to everyone!