Shapeoko XXL and extras for sale

sell your stuff here
Forum rules
Only legal items and items related to CNC projects are eligible to be advertised through this forum. if your item for sale is deemed to be not fit for the forum it will be removed without warning by one of the moderators.
IowaCNC

Shapeoko XXL and extras for sale

Post by IowaCNC » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:52 am

I am looking to sell my Shapeoko XXL and all the extra stuff I have for it. The machine runs great but adding some little ones to my family has not left me any time to work with it. I bought it almost 18 months ago but have not been able to use it in probably 9 months. The machine will come with all of the following:
Shapeoko xxl with full limit switches
Custom one piece threaded table with a grid cut by the machine to help square up work pieces
Triquetra touch plate and cd with instructions and manual, I have it wired in with a quick detach plug so it is easily removable
Suck-it dust boot and quick detach
Various endmills (ball nose, lots of different v-bits, square) all in good shape
1/4" and 1/8" collets
Digital micrometer
Hold down clamps for threaded table
And any other various parts and pieces I may have for the machine, including all the wrenches and drivers that it came with for assembly
Finally I do have a license with V-Carve desktop, which is a great program for designing on, that I would be willing to sell to whoever buys the machine if they want it. (This alone cost me 800)
The machine works great, I again just do not have time to use it. I would be willing to travel and meet someone at a reasonable distance, I am located in eastern Iowa. I am asking for 1800 or a reasonable offer. I cant get the pictures to load, but I do have some I can send if your interested.
If you have any questions it would probably be easiest to reach me at connerb0693 gmail com

evaddyob80

Re: Shapeoko XXL and extras for sale

Post by evaddyob80 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:51 pm

Is this still available?