Free: XXL MDF bed with 1/4-20 inserts and other ish - CT

sell your stuff here
Forum rules
Only legal items and items related to CNC projects are eligible to be advertised through this forum. if your item for sale is deemed to be not fit for the forum it will be removed without warning by one of the moderators.
lorenolepi

Free: XXL MDF bed with 1/4-20 inserts and other ish - CT

Post by lorenolepi » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:38 am

Wanted to offer up my original XXL MDF bed with over 500 1/4-20 threaded insert. Its far from perfect. I did all the 500 inserts by hand so they aren't 100% equally spaced but it has done me fine for the past year. For clamping etc... I just upgraded to an aluminum bed so I thought it would be nice to give to those who could start with it. I also have the original shapeoko 3 frame/MDF and an un-opened endstop/touch probe kit for the original shapeoko. All free just need to pick up ... North Eastern Part of CT - Near Mass border on I-84. DM me if you want ;)
holes.jpg
holes.jpg (171.63 KiB) Viewed 421 times

dsheets

Re: Free: XXL MDF bed with 1/4-20 inserts and other ish - CT

Post by dsheets » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:59 pm

I will take everything if it is still available, I am in Storrs CT. I am new to the forum so can"t DM yet. Thanks

lorenolepi

Re: Free: XXL MDF bed with 1/4-20 inserts and other ish - CT

Post by lorenolepi » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:43 pm

dsheets wrote:I will take everything if it is still available, I am in Storrs CT. I am new to the forum so can"t DM yet. Thanks
Send me your contact info olepilabs@gmail.com and we'll set something up.