LEGO Ninjago LED Lamp

Share your Shapeoko created projects!
MeanderBolt

Re: LEGO Ninjago LED Lamp

Post by MeanderBolt » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:34 pm

While the cutout is really very cool, I wanna know where I can get a magic probe like that. :D

I am going to show this to my son tonight. The danger is that he'll want one too.
Shapeoko 2 # 3569 - DW660
Current tool chain > Draftsight > CamBam > ChiliPeppr
Build log

PollyMotion

Post by PollyMotion » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:50 pm

Yes, the magic probe has saved me from countless hours of work. :D I'd grow really tired of many of my projects without it ;)
If your son "forces" you to make one, let me know. I can give you the PCB design so you don't have to make the same mistakes as I did :)

brettjones

Post by brettjones » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:28 pm

Great job, I love it! My son (4 years old) is really in to Ninjago right now. Any chance you would be will to share your files for the SO3 for the Ninjago character?

PollyMotion

Post by PollyMotion » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:55 pm

brettjones wrote:Great job, I love it! My son (4 years old) is really in to Ninjago right now. Any chance you would be will to share your files for the SO3 for the Ninjago character?
I'll be happy to share the project files!
Unfortunately, it will take a few days until I can get the files for you. I don't have access to my workshop computer until next week. But I'll try and publish them somewhere suitable, and post a link as soon as possible.