Share your Shapeoko created projects!
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:18 pm
After milling a grid of holes in the wasteboard and installing threaded inserts I decided to tackle my first real project. I think it was a bit over-ambitious but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It took around 6 hours to mill.
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:52 am
Hey, that's pretty cool !!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:34 pm
What are you using for software
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:35 pm
- Location: Whangamata, New Zealand
That's great...care to share how you go about something like that?