TB6560 4 Axis Mach 3 Configuration

Discussion of Mach3 CNC control software
JugularPain

TB6560 4 Axis Mach 3 Configuration

Post by JugularPain » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:52 pm

I bought a
SainSmart CNC TB6560 4 Axis 3.5A Stepper Motor Driver Board Controller Engraving Machine
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0093Y ... s00_i00%5D
It currently has 12v power supply but if i need to upgrade I will.
i have 4-wire Nema 17 motors plugged in to the board accordingly:
Red = A+
Blue = A-
Green = B+
Black = B-
I am running windows 7 32-bit version, with a parallel port. that has an I/O range B0D0-B0D7 and B0C0-B0C7
The part holding me back is the pin configuration on Mach3. I have tried the manufacturer configuration and did not work. If anyone has gotten these boards to work any Mach3 configuration files would be greatly appreciated. Any imput would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

bmxeroh

Re: TB6560 4 Axis Mach 3 Configuration

Post by bmxeroh » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:08 am

Have you been able to get any of the motors to move? I was having a weird issue where my z axis would move in one direction but not the other, and it turned out that I forgot to set the "enabled" pin for each axis. Two days I spent frustrated, and then bam, it worked. also, make sure that your steps per revs are set correctly. If they are not, the motors might not turn at all. The biggest problem I had was the "Engrish" manual(s) included on the disk. It's basically useless. Are you running all four axis'?

about 4 posts down on the link below, there's a pdf for a 4 axis controller. Is this the same manual you have? Also, if you don't have an e-stop, disable the estop pin.

http://www.mycncuk.com/forums/drivers-c ... oards.html

JuiceBox

Re: TB6560 4 Axis Mach 3 Configuration

Post by JuiceBox » Thu May 16, 2013 4:58 am

Hey guys, I recently bought this board too. I can't seem to get it working. Is there any setup advice or settings or anything you could tell me to get me rolling? I'd really appreciate it.