New member here, introductions?

General Discussion about anything!
Andy

New member here, introductions?

Post by Andy » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:33 pm

Hello everyone, my names Andy, as you can probably tell I'm new here. Ive been using an older version of the shapeoko 2 now for about 4-5 months. Ive done some messing around making different gifts, small parts and other oddball projects. But lately I've been craving to get to know other shapeoko users to chat with, share projects, cultivate ideas etc. Plus I'm pretty sure my girlfriend is getting sick of hearing me babble on about CNC this, shapeoko that. So with that said I'm pretty excited to hear from you guys. What CNC do you guys own? :ugeek:

WillAdams
Location: Pennsylvania --- south of the Turnpike, East of US-15

Re: New member here, introductions?

Post by WillAdams » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:02 pm

Nomad, Shapeoko XL (upgraded from serial #6), and a Shapeoko 3 w/ aluminum table which will be getting an HDZ presently.
Shapeoko 3XL #0006 w/ Carbide Compact Router w/0.125″ and ¼″ Carbide 3D precision collets
Nomad 883 Pro #596 (bamboo)

GG441

Re: New member here, introductions?

Post by GG441 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:04 pm

Hi, I'm George.
(At first, forgive me i am not so good in English)

I hope you are fine in this damn pandemic. I am new here and this is a great pleasure to me that i am part of this community. I grew up in Hessen, Laubach, Germany. In March 2017 i joined the military and started my Army Nurse Corps career or ANC as a clinical assistant nurse position, at the Büchel Air Base in Büchel, Germany.

Thanks
George