What other hobbies do you have?

General Discussion about anything!
Jeff

Re: What other hobbies do you have?

Post by Jeff » Sun May 12, 2019 12:35 pm

I do all sorts of other things
Restore Antiques Mahogany Boats
I have built a 14ft Mahogany runabout from a set of plans.
It seats 4 people.And has a 1962 Merc.45 hp on it
I build Furniture for friends and Cabinets for a Home remodeler
I cut kitchen cabinet's sides on my XXl Shapeoko. for kitchen jobs.
I also Play golf
I have built with the help of my wife and kids a 1800 sq ft house at a lake in Ohio
from the ground up.
Jeff

zezid

Post by zezid » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:01 pm

The main thing is that the hobby is enjoyable... I would like to try a new technology of the computer vision https://www.it-jim.com I come to the conclusion that it's an interesting and useful decision. To sum up, it made an unforgettable impression on me.

cowolter

Post by cowolter » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:48 pm

Quantum physics, cosmology, psychology, neurobiology are all things I study in my off time.
Like hiking, camping, playing with my dog, woodworking, playing guitar, goal templates, and knife collecting/making.
I also play the guitar and like to bake.

Jefferson

Post by Jefferson » Fri May 28, 2021 10:30 am

CrazyBillybob wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:21 pm
Woodworking
Computer Gaming
Custom computer cases
Metal casting
metal working (plasma, manual mill/ lathe work)
3dprinting at printerhow.com
Old cars / Hot rods
Because I'm not in great shape, I like sea kayaking in a very gently manner. I bought my own gear and equipment, and as a result, I've seen some spectacular sights, like seals poking their heads up as you paddle by (heart attack area!) A pod of pilot whales blew air alongside me as we explored little islets that few people get to see. I've had a difficult couple of years emotionally, and I frequently feel like a boiler with no pilot light, but there's something about being out on the lake that provides an unrivalled sense of serenity to my soul.

harrisjones

Post by harrisjones » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 am

My hobby is to play games. I am playing mostly Call of Duty. I always love to play this game and recently I purchased Audio-technica gaming headset to enjoy its sounds effects and fulfil my craziness about this game.

jameshawk

Post by jameshawk » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:19 pm

My hobby is learning about different cultures around the world. I recently came across Japanese kabuki theatre art culture which was very interesting to me. In this theatre performance, performers wear traditional Japanese dresses with different kinds of kabuki masks.