ShapeOko with a Netduino
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:28 pm
About a year before I found ShapOko I started getting into the Netduino community so I desided I would have the first or at least first that I know of .Net ShapeOko.
- Cost- Netduino Plus is more than your average Arduino but I wanted the extras it comes with
- Community- Not much out there on Netduino CNC
- Support- not able to get solid answers about what shield will work with it so building custom driver shield (Thanks Dr Rob for your plans)
- .Net- It is what I program in all day everyday so I will be more effective with it.
- Cost- Hmm I listed this already... yeah it is more but I have one already so sorta a wash.
- Software- found a guy already working on a solution so allot of the the leg work is done.