Talk about all things CNC
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:01 am
I am also interested.
A starter kit with some bits for wood, aluminum and acrylic would be perfect.
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:23 am
- Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
What kind of end mill bits come with the "Full" shapeoko package?
Shapeoko #280 (Inventables Batch #1)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:21 pm
Add me to the interested list also please.
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:29 pm
I asled about an end mill specifically for PCB milling, I'll update when he gets back to me. He does list a bunch of PCB drills, so the drills might be something people can order on their own so they get the specific size they need.
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:48 pm
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
I'd also be interested in this, even though I've gone and bought a few already
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:13 am
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:12 pm
interested in this as well.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:59 pm
Any updates on the group buy?
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:49 pm
I'm also interested
Serial # 215