Grrr... Guess I should have waiting a couple of days.

Talk about all things CNC
TiE_Shepherd

Grrr... Guess I should have waiting a couple of days.

Post by TiE_Shepherd » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:18 pm

Looking forward to my kit getting here, but sure which I would have know it was going on sale today... oh well... Still looking forward to the putting it to use.

Brian Stone

Re: Grrr... Guess I should have waiting a couple of days.

Post by Brian Stone » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:00 am

Ah, that sucks. I wasn't sure if there was going to be a sale this weekend or how much it would be. To be honest, I wasn't even thinking about it. But, when I found out it was $100 off, I had to put in an order. That's too good to pass up. Like you, I can't wait to put it together and dive headlong into the world of CNC'ing.
Shapeoko 2 #7353
1500x1000mm Shapeoko/X-Carve Hybrid, Nema-23's, Belt-Driven Z-Axis /w ACME Screw, Dewalt 611, Soundproof Enclosure
[Fusion 360 | Illustrator] -> Universal G-Code Sender

njfrlng

Post by njfrlng » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:41 am

Ouch, that sucks.

I've been thinking about making the plunge for awhile now.When I logged into the fourms on Friday I decided to check the prices out again and noticed the discount.

So needless to say I immediately clicked purchase!

:D
Shapeoko2 #7317 - Stock

oniontalker

Post by oniontalker » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:02 am

$100 is a bit, but when you look at the serial number you can be comfortable knowing, most everyone below that number didn't get a $100 discount either.

What's important is getting it out of that box and doing what you want with it.

I haven't made a $100 mistake yet, but I've made a multitude of $20 and $60 mistakes in a row (including other machines).

What I really want to say is that things will work out and that you made a good decision.