amberspyglass.co.uk - order processing.

TheMadScientist

amberspyglass.co.uk - order processing.

Post by TheMadScientist » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:55 am

Hi all, long time lurker, but now looking to build some stuff!

I've ordered some parts from amberspyglass.co.uk as the prices are great for someone on my very limited budget, but I haven't had any response, apart from an order confirmation on Wednesday last week....? Sent a message using the shop site, but no response either....

I understand the owner of the shop is a user on here, so would appreciate it if someone could get them to contact me as I have made an order worth almost £80!

Thanks in advance,

Glenn.

cvoinescu

Re: amberspyglass.co.uk - order processing.

Post by cvoinescu » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:12 am

Hey Glenn,

We rarely ship more than twice a week, because this is just a part-time thing for us. It may take a few days for anything to happen with your order. There's a notice explaining that on the front page.

I packed your order yesterday, and I'm taking it to the post office today; it should arrive tomorrow. It's small enough to fit through your letter box, and there's no signature required. I have just printed the labels for today's mail run, so you should have received an automated email a few minutes ago.

Catalin
Proud owner of ShapeOko #709, eShapeOko #0, and of store.amberspyglass.co.uk

TheMadScientist

Re: amberspyglass.co.uk - order processing.

Post by TheMadScientist » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:27 am

Hi Catalin.

Thank you for your quick response and thank you for your explanation. I completely understand and will note for future.

I hope to purchase more parts from you in the near future!

I am also part of a makerspace, and we are always on the lookout for good suppliers, so I will give you a mention! There is discussion regarding laser cutters and I think some modified Shapeoko constructions are definitely the way to go!

Kind regards,

Glenn.