SHAPEKO CNC FOR SALE

sell your stuff here
Forum rules
Only legal items and items related to CNC projects are eligible to be advertised through this forum. if your item for sale is deemed to be not fit for the forum it will be removed without warning by one of the moderators.
mnolan1948

SHAPEKO CNC FOR SALE

Post by mnolan1948 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:37 pm

FRONT.VIEW.SHAPEKO.jpg
FRONT.VIEW.SHAPEKO.jpg (374.66 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
SHAPEKO CNC MACHINE; $1500.00. I WILL ACCEPT REASONABLE OFFER ONLY.

I Bought this Shapeko and painstakingly put it together over a months time. I somewhat learned how to operate, downloading the software and running it. I even had a teacher from a local high school come in and run it through it paces, teaching me how to do the work. I was extremely happy and anxious to get to work, then..... I got cancer. Yep life hit me between the eyes with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma. That was over a year ago, since then I have had a bone marrow transplant at Moffit and am now cancer free. I don't tell you this for sympathy but for you to understand this is virtually a new machine that's sat for over a year. I ran one real program carving out my granddaughters name. I have forgotten all that I learned and now have chemo brain which make me dumber than previously. Bottom line I have no need for this machine now. I will include the laptop since its a PC and I only use Apples, I bought the PC to only run the CNC machine.

I will have it packed up by Fedex and will insure it if needed. Local pick in Bradenton Florida preferred.

This what you will receive;

The Dell laptop with software
1/8" Carbide 10 Bit Set
.25" Carbide endmill

Aluminum frame
All hardware
All electronics and motors
Homing switches
Control software
Design software
Assembly tools

Specifications:

Cutting Area: 16"(X), 16"(Y), 3"(Z)
Footprint: 28.4" (X), 23.8" (Y), 15.4" (Z)
Weight: 55 Lbs
Firmware: GRBL
Operating System: OS X 10.9 or higher, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Stepper motors: NEMA 23

BrokenPoet

Re: SHAPEKO CNC FOR SALE

Post by BrokenPoet » Sun May 12, 2019 3:30 am

If it's still available shoot me a PM to discuss. Thank you!